segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

Fair Squares

Recebi os quadrados bordados pela Mary Kathryn, a minha parceira em Celebrate the Summer Season Round do Fair Squares. São muito bonitos, mas a máquina fotográfica, hoje, não colaborou muito... Obrigada Mary! Adorei tudo!

I received the squares stitched by Mary Kathryn, my partner in Celebrate The Summer Season Round for Fair Squares. They are lovely, but my camera didn't co-operate much today... Thank You Mary! I loved everything!






Estes são os que lhe enviei e que ela já recebeu. Bordei em linho de 32ct, com linhas DMC e escolhi cores vivas, que associo ao Verão.

These are the ones I sent to her and she already received. I stitched in 32ct linen, with DMC threads in bright colours, that remind me of Summer.






4 comentários:

Beti Copetti disse...

Eu também ando muito envolvida em trocas. Só que as minhas são todas feitas dentro do Brasil, através do flickr. Nunca participei de uma troca internacional.
Mas, na verdade, de perto ou de longe, as trocas são quase viciantes!

Katherine disse...

Wow! You've been busy with swaps, Sandra. I amazed at all the swaps going on in blogland and love seeing them. You've have stitched up some lovely projects to swap and have received such pretty things in return. I can totally see why you continue to swap!

Arlette disse...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed browsing through yours. I especially love all of your embroidered pieces. Really pretty.
Several of my grandparents and their families immigrated from Portugal. It is a dream of mine to visit Portugal one day.
Take care.
Aloha!

Brigitte disse...

I've just browsed your blog, Sandra. You do some excellent stitching and quilting. I particularly love the squares you stitched for Mary Kathryn and for Heidi.